Few dendoh reels have the refinement and reputation of Tanacom. The benchmark in performance, price and quality this outstanding reel welcomes a new member to the range, with a compact 750 size making it lighter, easier, and less expensive than ever to enjoy the benefits of a quality denoh electric reel.
Small in size yet big in design, this sleek offering boasts a powerful, high performance electric system, and features an impressive 22kg of continuous windy power and retrieval rate of up to 130m per minute.
An automated jigging function, Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power, and digital readout which displays the line released, distance retrieved from the bottom, and lure/bait depth in the water column, combine to make the Tanacom 750 one of the most exciting reels to be released in many years.
Loaded with the same design and technological innovation as its big brother, the 750 is unrivaled in its durability, with corrosion resistant components, Washable design and sealed electronics ensuring long-lasting performance.
Built to last, innovation to perform.
- Automated jigging function
- Unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface
- Manual winding option
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V)
- Electric current usage No load – 3 amps, Stall – 10 amps
- Maximum power – 30 amps
- Power cord
- Brass and aluminium gearing
- Washable design with sealed electronics
|Model||Gear Ratio||#Ball Bearings||Weight||Instant Winding Pressure||Spool Capacity|
|TANACOM 750||2.3||4||1.26kg||64kg||PE 6(80lb)/700m