Full Metal Body A full metal body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads.
Superline Spool™ ?No backing needed because the rubber gasket keeps superline from slipping.
Line Capacity Rings?Eliminates the question of how much line you have left when fighting a fish. The three lines on the spool flange let you know when you have 1/3rd, 2/3rd or a full spool of line. Also if you respool often these lines find you a benchmark for backing your superlines with monofilament which will help eliminate wasted time and line.
Live Liner® Drag?Are you a serious live bait fisherman? The Live Liner drag was built for fishing live bait. Simply pull the switch back and the front drag disengages and runs off the Live Liner drag. The Live Liner drag is a much lighter drag that lets your live bait swim free. When you get bit, simply start cranking the handle and the Live Liner drag disengages, the front drag engages, and you’re tight on your fish.
- New thicker heavy duty aluminum bail wire adds strength and durability
- 5 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Infinite anti-reverse (back up ratchet on 7500-10500 sizes
- Friction trip ramp prevents premature bail trip when casting
- Stainless steel mainshaft and alloy main gear
- Triple-supported and oversized stainless steel mainshaft on 9500 and 10500 models
- Enhanced gear ratios on smaller sizes